We want you to enjoy every moment of your candle and guarantee that you receive a full-fragranced, long-lasting candle experience. We recommend you follow these guidelines to allow this, as well as some necessary steps to ensure your safety:



When burning your candle for the very first time, you should allow a consistent burn of 2-3 hours or until you achieve a complete melt pool (liquified wax on the top layer of a burning candle) from each side of the candle jar. Each time thereafter, burn until a complete pool melt occurs to prevent tunneling.



Trim your wick to about ¼” before each use to remove any mushrooming at the end of the wick. A wick that is too long will produce soot around the inside of the candle jar. If this happens, snuff your candle, wait for it to cool, wipe off the carbon marks with a clean damp cloth and re-light your candle.



+  Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.

+  Keep your candle out of reach of children and family pets.

+  Burn candle in a well ventilated space that is free of drafts.

+  Never handle a burning candle. Wait until it is completely cooled.

+  Never leave candle unattended while burning or near anything flammable.

+  Store candle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.


To cool of a jar to throw just away, right? Once you're finish burning your candle, discard the remaining wax & wick. Wipe the inside with a warm wet cloth and soap, and come up with something creative for its next use!